Treatment for OAB Symptoms in Las Vegas, NV
For the last 15 years, Dr. Grigoriev has specialized in treatment for overactive bladder in Las Vegas, NV. He remains on the cutting edge of the newest advancements in Urogynecology such as the InterStim procedure. If you're looking for the area expert in treatment of incontinence then request your appointment online today or call (702) 316-1616.
Overactive Bladder Symptoms
If you're experiencing the symptoms of common bladder control problems, it's time to see a bladder incontinence specialist who may ask you to fill out a symptom tracker to get a better idea of your daily experience and help confirm your diagnosis.
Symptoms of overactive bladder (OAB) include:
- Going before you reach the bathroom
- Experiencing frequent leaks
- Using pads or protective garments
- Frequent, uncontrollable urge to go
- Going more than 8 times a day
- Feeling like your bladder is never empty
Symptoms of urinary retention* include:
- Can't tell if your bladder is full
- Holding increasingly large amounts of urine
- Weak or dribbling stream
- Needing to use a catheter
Information on this site should not be used as a substitute for talking with your doctor. Always talk with your doctor about diagnosis and treatment information.