Victor E. Grigoriev, MD, FACS
Board Certified UroGynecologist in Las Vegas
I was born in St. Petersburg, Russia, and moved to St. Louis, Missouri, with my parents when I was 16.
After graduating from Washington University in St. Louis and the University of Missouri School of Medicine, I completed a Urology Residency at Brown University in Providence, Rhode Island, and a Fellowship in Female Urology and Reconstruction at Harvard Medical School in Boston.
For the last 15 years, I have specialized in Urogynecology in the Las Vegas area. I utilize and teach other physicians how to use the latest techniques in urogynecology, remaining on the cutting edge of the newest advancements in Urology. da Vinci Robotic System has been an incredible addition to our armamentarium.
I have lived in Las Vegas for the last 15 years, and have two children.
- Diplomat of the American Board of Urology
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Clinical Associate Professor of Surgery/Gynecology at the University of Nevada School of Medicine.
Dr. Grigoriev’s Support Team
- Dr. Grigoriev’s PA: Rachel Bowers
- Dr. Grigoriev’s MA: Lisa
- Rachel Bower’s MA: Alexus
- Surgery Scheduler: Adriana
I am affiliated with many hospitals in the Las Vegas area. Hospitals at which I treat patients most often are: